Friday, March 13, 2009

Podcast Five

Yay! Another podcast up and running. Join Cuddles and ChaCha as they hand out some advice, weird laws and euphemisms for breasts. We also had wonderful excerpts from Crissy Smith (Seduced by the Neighbor) and Desiree Holt (Afternoon Delight).

This week's letters:

Dear Cuddles and ChaCha,
No matter what position we try, I've never been able to achieve a vaginal orgasm. I think it's just me, but my boyfriend is starting to feel really inadequate. Do you have any suggestions?
Frustrated Fiona

Dear Cuddles and ChaCha
I’ve started having sex with a female friend, but neither of us has said anything about this new aspect of our relationship. I want to start dating her but I don’t want to screw things up. What should I do?
Friend with Benefits in Orlando

Dear Cuddles and ChaCha,
I really want to have sex in the great outdoors—I’m an outdoorsy kind of guy, but I’m not sure how to get my girl to go along with it. Is there anything I can do to get her to do it. I really want to try sex in the woods or on the beach or even in the back yard.
Outdoor Guy in Escanaba

For free-for-all answers to these, listen in!

1 comment:

  1. Sweater meat? Seriously??

    I'm still laughing at the costume law and the awesome law in CA - maybe they're worried about creating the Anti-Christ.

    ReplyDelete