Sunday, December 6, 2009

2009

Where did the year go?

So, I got a new computer. And did not re-download Skype. So the Pod Casts fell by the wayside. I have spent the year in mourning for my father, the best Daddy in the whole world. Cha-Cha and I have written books. We have books due. Basically, life got in the way.

But I, Cuddles Gaylord, have learned something very important this year. There is nothing more important in this world that friends and family that love you. And you had better give that love right back. We need to surround ourselves with people who care about us, who pick us up when we are down, who help us when we cannot help ourselves. We need loved ones that make us laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine, as they say.

I am posting this before taking to Cha-Cha, so hopefully she will forgive this bold statement. But I believe that come next year, she and I will be back on the air. Sharing our wisdom, our knowledge, and more than a few laughs with you all.

Stay tuned to this spot for announcements on show commencement. We will be back, and we will be better than ever.

Love
Cuddles

No comments:

Post a Comment